New Feature: Soda Squad

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    BabaD said:
    I really enjoy the squad play.  It's fun and makes you want to get to the 800 points and the treasure chest.
      You must be one of the few then. Yesterday the time ran out for my team. We were 48 points short, but I wouldn't dream of going back to play old levels to reach the goal. Not with the ridiculous prizes given. 
  • laydeebae
    laydeebae Posts: 68 Level 2

This is what your team gets when you reaches 800pts. A freaking in your face reward lmao!

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4

For needing to pass so many levels to get to 800 points the reward isn't even worth it. It should also include some gold bars. You can get an equivalent reward by winning a few levels to get Batula's key and it's not much more than playing a title or 2 with Mr. Toffee!

• laydeebae
    laydeebae Posts: 68 Level 2

It looks like they updated this feature.

I just got a new team. Ends in only 7 days and only needs 360pts. Thank goodness!! Lets see if the rewards are better now.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,986 Soda Moderator

More players already had the “new” Squad. I understand the rewards are better so I think you’re lucky. I’m still stuck with the “old” Squad.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• Ambug
    Ambug Posts: 27 Level 2

I do not like being forced to be in a Soda Squad. I didn't mind it too much at first, when it would just show my friends and relatives, to see who was first. But now, a person named "Christina" shows up where my friends used to be, and I do not have a person on my friends list with that name. I don't know who that is, and I will not be playing this game anymore until that person is removed from there. This is the part where it shows who is number 1, 2 and 3. Which was usually me, and two of my cousins.

I just want it to go back to the way it used to be, I just want to play the game for stress relief, not be forced to compete against others, which raises my stress levels.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,986 Soda Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community @Ambug. Nice to see you here and I hope you enjoy the game. With extra challenges and events (like the Weekly Race) in the game, you can expect to see both, your Facebook friends and other King players and this is intended.

I hope this clarifies 🙂.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

My team not reach the target...

• Ambug
    Ambug Posts: 27 Level 2

I understand I will see the team on the board where we pick tasks to do. But they should not be on the top 3 players where it was always ONLY family/friends. This just started on March 1rst. I do not want people I do not know competing with me in that area. I do not want to compete. Change it back to only family/friends. I guess I will have to find another game then. Let me know when this irritating feature is removed so I can come back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?