Comments

• boogiegarcia26
    boogiegarcia26 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I wish we did not have to wait so long to get more life
  • sarahitohan
    sarahitohan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Please I need to leave the race. I am stuck in level 1647 in the race but i am actually in level 2295. All other 4 competitors have passed 2305. How did the the game even take me back so many levels to join the race. Please help me get out of it.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @sarahitohan

Hi! For problems please in the support area !!! I pass it on to @Elsa. She will help you !!! Good luck
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Please I need to leave the race. I am stuck in level 1647 in the race but i am actually in level 2295. All other 4 competitors have passed 2305. How did the the game even take me back so many levels to join the race. Please help me get out of it.

@sarahitohan, I can try to help you get your levels back!  Are you playing the game through Facebook or King because they save your progress on their server.  If you are not playing through either one I am going to suggest that you get a King account by following the steps on here if you play on a computer or here if you play on mobile.

Once you have a Kingdom account, please follow the steps here to get your user ID #.    It might seem like a lot of steps but they are not difficult. 

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

If you already have an account, then just get your user ID # and then complete the form.  They will send you an automated message, reply to it and then you will get help.  Just please be patient because they could be backed up.

• Rajashree
    Rajashree Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Episode race is very interesting . Players look forward to win gold bars to move forward in the game. Please re-introduce it. Thank you very much.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options
    I have to say, I really like how they've moved the Episode Race to the sidebar. It's so much nicer to click on the finish line icon and see your position, than having to deal with it stretched across the screen! Thanks for the improvement! 👍
  • Rajashree
    Rajashree Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Unfortunately I am not getting episode race anymore. When I get it back I will give my feedback. Kindly help me to get it back. Thank you.
  • Goldiedaak
    Goldiedaak Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don’t like the races either. I used to opt out, but now i’m not able to. We should NOT BE FORCED TO PARTICIPATE if we choose not to.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?