what makes you lose moves on level333

Options
sm63125
sm63125 Posts: 2 Newbie
I checked youtube.   not there.  so what makes you lose moves?   lost 14.  what's the secret?   don't send me back to youtube.   it's not right.  

Answers

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello @sm63125 and welcome to our sweet community! There are 7 move stealers in this level. The move stealers are the blue bomb looking things that I've circled in the photo below. Move stealers do what their name suggests; they steal two moves if you don't eliminate them. The numbers on the move stealers tell you how many moves you can make before they steal two moves. Use the move stealers to make words and they'll be removed from the board and you won't lose any of your moves.

I hope this helps. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?