Hospital

Gail_Jones-4
Gail_Jones-4 Posts: 4 Newbie
I was taken to hospital by ambulance and was on at least 67/69 for my daily rewards,  but because I missed a day I've reverted back to 1....really sad. Stuck on ward  anything you can help with?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Gail_Jones-4, welcome to our community.  I sure hope that you are feeling better.  Unfortunately King cannot put you back to where you were.  I don't think they have a way to do that.  But start again and on day 7 you will then be getting double things again.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Gail_Jones-4, welcome to our community.  I sure hope that you are feeling better.  Unfortunately King cannot put you back to where you were.  I don't think they have a way to do that.  But start again and on day 7 you will then be getting double things again.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?