Why does a technical difficulties error come up just before I win a level?

Options
Billysgirl08
Billysgirl08 Posts: 12 Level 2
I am on level 593. Every time I am one move away from winning, this message comes up. I don't understand why it does this on certain levels. It doesn't happen on all levels, just ones that take me a couple of tries to win. I should get some gold bars for this. It is getting really irritating.Β 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to ur Community @Billysgirl08πŸ˜ƒ

I assume you're playing on Facebook so have you tried clearing the cache of your browser or tried a different one to see if the same thing happens?

Also, how many times do you get this error message while playing level 593 and are you still on this level?
  • Billysgirl08
    Options
    I got this message about 3 or 4 times. I finally got passed it. Now I'm on level 598. I have tried it numerous times and as soon a I beat it, I got the message again. I refreshed the page and it took the level from me. I am getting so irritated with this issue. I can't afford to buy anything to help me on these levels.
  • Billysgirl08
    Options
    After 4 or 5 more tries, I finally beat it AGAIN and it did the same thing to me. I am getting so tired of this happening. I feel like I really need to be compensated to this. It isn't right.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Billysgirl08, welcome to our community.Β  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.Β  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?