Completed the board challenge with 1 life left,only recieved 1 award

Options
crazyjr123
crazyjr123 Posts: 30 Level 2
I completed the board challenge and got the color change cupcake thing and unlimited lives for 1 hr, but it only gave me the unlimited life thing. Of the last three times i completed board challenges, this is the 2nd one to give me problems, the one before gave me both the one before that didn't give anything despite it saying i received it. I do not invest in these games specifically for this reason, every one of them does this. is it a glitch? is it deliberate? who knows, but screwing your potential customers is not a way to get more money. Appreciate a reminder every so often about why i don't invest in these games. Thank you very much

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,678 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @crazyjr123😃

If you get rewarded a boosters, it usually gets adde to your current game board when you play a new level so did you check that?

These extra features is not something that get backed up in our system so we can see what has happened in your game. If you could take a series a screenshot or make a video recording when you're about to accept the next reward, that would help us see what the issue might be and confirm the feature you're referring to.

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

For information on how to make a screen recording: https://screencast-o-matic.com/
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @crazyjr123, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?