I am level 1000 and I have beat the level 5 times...and at the end...it says error and I cant move o

Options
pipdoc
pipdoc Posts: 5 Level 2
I am level 1000 and I have beat the level 5 times...and at the end...it says error and I cant move on...i beat the level...and go right back to it...beat it again...go right back to it....you get the picture...thanks

Answers

• Pinsmommom
    Pinsmommom Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem on level 468!! It's very frustrating! How can I fix this?!?!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @pipdoc and @Pinsmommom, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I will need few more details to escalate this to the Community In-charge...

1) will it be possible for you to post a screenshot of that error message? 
    2) What device are you using to play the game?   
    3) Also your game user ID (it will be in digits)  Here is the link for your to look for it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Have you both tired any trouble shooting steps?  They varies depending on the device you are using.  But, basic step would be to close the game App --->  Clear the Cache ---> Shut down the device for 5 to 10 minutes and restart again then open your game App.  

Please post back with your details by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to assist you further.  Have a great week ahead!
  • pipdoc
    Options
    this happens right after i defeat the level 1000...every. single. time. ive done the cache etc you suggested...did not work...im also not sure how to "disconnect the app from facebook" so i clicked the cog and there wasnt the icon orange king for me to click on.;.so still not sure how to get my game number ID....help if you can...thanks
  • wpalo
    wpalo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem with level 491. The message that appears is the same one that was posted above.
    I already passed the 3x level and spent my powers for it, it has been very frustrating!
  • pipdoc
    Options
    Pummy Raj... i play on a laptop computer...hp
  • sao5p
    sao5p Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same problem here. level 766

• Dooney1962
    Dooney1962 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Mir geht es genauso. Seit Tagen diese  Meldung.🤔

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi newbies, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• pipdoc
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hi newbies, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

i would love to check out more about the community...and see how to win gold bars...but since nobody is fixing the game problem....what is the point...

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @pipdoc, please don't get discouraged.  I am going to tag @Xarly who is the Community Manager here.  Maybe he can move your game up to the next level for you.  He should see this message and come here to respond to you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?