susan4239

susan4239
susan4239 Posts: 2 Newbie
I have been on Level 852 for weeks and cannot get passed it.  When looking at the You Tube video for Level 852 they start off with 30 moves you can make.  When I play this level I'm only given 24.  Also I am not given any daily boosters.  What's the trick to getting by this level?

Best Answer

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi, @susan4239! The reason you have fewer moves is this: When King releases a level and they think it was too easy, they'll go back and decrease the number of moves in the level. That sounds like what's happening in this level. The videos you watched must have been made before the moves were changed. I hope I've answered your question and that you have a great day!

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi, @susan4239! The reason you have fewer moves is this: When King releases a level and they think it was too easy, they'll go back and decrease the number of moves in the level. That sounds like what's happening in this level. The videos you watched must have been made before the moves were changed. I hope I've answered your question and that you have a great day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?