daily log in bonus

Options
eakohl12
eakohl12 Posts: 1 Newbie
My daily log in bonus started at 1 today even though I did log in yesterday and was at over 200 days of consecutive log ins. Any ideas on what happened? Maybe a glitch? 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @eakohl12, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Just wondering.... did your Daily Bonus got reset in March or April to Zero, OR is this the first time it happened this year?  The reason I am asking this, because King has reset the Daily log-in to all his players in about March or April.  Few players were left out at that time and did not get affected with it.  

But later on, few players have posted about the same.  My thought is... just like them, the reset has caught up in your game also and hence, your log-in has set to zero!!  If this is the case, I am sure it is not a glitch =) 

Please let me know if you need any further details.  To write back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community.  Have a nice day/evening.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @eakohl12, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Just wondering.... did your Daily Bonus got reset in March or April to Zero, OR is this the first time it happened this year?  The reason I am asking this, because King has reset the Daily log-in to all his players in about March or April.  Few players were left out at that time and did not get affected with it.  

But later on, few players have posted about the same.  My thought is... just like them, the reset has caught up in your game also and hence, your log-in has set to zero!!  If this is the case, I am sure it is not a glitch =) 

Please let me know if you need any further details.  To write back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community.  Have a nice day/evening.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?