Bug on level 3414

Options
canderson
canderson Posts: 2 Newbie
The game keeps going back a screen. My bears stay in the top screen and I’m now in the bottom screen with no control of the top. 

Answers

• Rinette
    Rinette Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Mine does exactly the same. I lodged a complaint and they said I should watch the YouTube video. My game is up to date. Wasted goldbars, hammers and special candies on this level, for nothing!
  • mesak
    mesak Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem with level 3414. I watched the video but the game just doesn’t do he same. Wasted so many gold bars and hammers too. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Wow what's going on that this is the first time that I saw this message?  Sorry about the delay in responding.  Do any of you still need help with this issue?

• canderson
    canderson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I was able to pass this level 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Congratulations @canderson!  This has happened so many times here where players come to say that they can't clear a level and then later on or the next day they write back to say that they cleared it.  So keep complaining here and hopefully luck will be on your side again!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?