Never got any booster/reward

Gnes
Gnes Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello,
I play Candy Crush Soda on PC, Windows 10, with a King account. Since I'am registered, I've never got any reward when I pass a level, no free booster, no daily booster ever, unlike the other games (Candy Crush Saga or Farm Heroes). Is it normal? 
Thank you for your help (and sorry for my lame english!)

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Gnes, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Each game has their own rewards and just because you are seeing it in Candy Crush Saga doesn't mean that it will also apply to Candy Crush Soda Saga.  Each game has their own studio. 

Are you getting the daily reward?  Make sure that you log on daily to get your reward.

• Gnes
    Elsa, thank you for your answer. But, as I said, I get nothing. I reach level 673, but I don't have the color bomb/coloring candy/delish fish to start the game with, neither the Lollipop/stripped lollipop/free switch. (This is why I was comparing with the other games)
  • Bradm
    Bradm Posts: 3 Newbie
    This is the same for me. I can get these rewards on my mobile, but never on my laptop
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Gnes thanks for your quick response.  So are you saying that when you open the game you do not see that daily bonus picture pop up at all?  Are you playing with the game app that you have to install from the Microsoft store?  And you are logging into the Kingdom to play the game?  Here is some information to do some troubleshooting for Windows 10.  If you have to uninstall the game app, you should still have your saved boosters and lives when you reinstall.  It's not a guarantee but I did it once and they were still there when it was reinstalled.  Here is the link:  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234689/play-your-favorite-king-games-in-windows-10#latest

@Bradm, I just opened the game on my computer and it's not available there.  It's only available on mobile devices and Windows 10.

• Gnes
    Hello Elsa, I checked and I found that I did not download the app, so I can not uninstall it. I log directly in the King web site, with my King account. I confirm that no daily bonus picture pop up when I play.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Gnes, I never got notified that you responded back to me.  There are quite a few glitches going on with the king.com website and that is one of them.  The studio is trying to resolve them but it's not an easy fix because it's Adobe Flash which will be gone by the end of 2020.  Can you play the game through Facebook or if you have Windows 10 you can open your Kingdom account there to play the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?