Waiting on answer about why I cannot play candy crush soda! Why can't I even get past the opening.

dianer
dianer Posts: 2 Newbie
Cannot get past the opening screen. Will not let me click on anything to get the game started. Help

Answers

• Valery
    Valery Posts: 3 Newbie
    me too, sick of this, they send e-mails to check everything but I have and still frozen on opening page...even on my other computer with loads of memory etc it doesn't work...I think the issue is with KING not us!
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    OFF I can't suppose playing in hard levels.
  • paulinebowen
    paulinebowen Posts: 1 Newbie
    What is wrong with Candy Crush for the past few days. Not working

• Maryanne65
    Maryanne65 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have been having the same issue since yesterday..  Can't get past the opening screen - it's frozen.  I sent a report, but haven't heard back yet.
  • Valery
    So glad isn’t just me!
  • Valery
    I have blasted them on Twitter as again I have base t the same stupid answer to my email, four identical answers from a bloody robot! They are not taking any notice of these posts. Think everyone should have a go on Twitter 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Something is going on here that this is the first time I have seen this message.  I already send the community manager a message about this.

Now let's get down to what issues you are having.  Are any of you getting the no Internet connection on a mobile device?  If so, the only way to fix the problem is to uninstall and reinstall the game gap but please be aware that if you do this then you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to your device.

Also if you are playing on a mobile device you should be able to reach the support from your device and it gets redirected here to us.  If you are completing a contact form then it's going to another area and that could be why they are sending you back here for us to answer it.

If you are still having trouble please let me know where you are playing - computer or mobile?  Platform - Facebook or king.com or the Kingdom on mobile device.

• Maryanne65
    Maryanne65 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Mine was freezing up on my laptop, and I couldn't play the game for a week. It seems to be ok now
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Maryanne65, thank you for updating us with this information.  I am happy to hear that it's now working for you so have a wonderful candy crushing day!
  • imsport2u
    imsport2u Posts: 1 Newbie
     i have no internet connection either. this has been going on for three weeks. 
    so if i delete and reinstall do i lose the i’m on?
    Oh, and do i lose all those bonus packages they say i’ll get once i connect to internet 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?