We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Gold bar loss

teradeigh
teradeigh Posts: 1 Newbie
I have had it happen twice, loss of bars, without out provocation. I do not buy any, so I acquire them by doing well on game. It makes it that more frustrating when I look up and I have 15, then its 4 or 5. This has happened before and I emailed about this to the website email. 
So I'd love to know what's going on. I've played this game steady, and in 2 years, this is my first encounter and its causing resentment toward the game I love. 

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    You probably accidentally clicked on the oversized easy-to-hit continue for ten gold bars button that does not prompt you to confirm - unlike when you manually try to quit a level and are prompted twice.  
    It’s just a way for them to underhandedly whittle down your in-game currency.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    Hi @teradeigh, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Sorry for the delay in responding.  You should never lose your gold bars.  I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps here.

Once you have the number please write back here but don't post your number.  I will then tag the community manager who can go into your account to find out what happened to them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?