One week A week without being able to play

Esther71
Esther71 Posts: 3 Newbie
It's been almost a week since my game loads, I have internet, and other games work well.
The message he gives me is "An error has occurred and we are trying to fix it. Try again later."
Game has through the Facebook platform.
Thank you

Answers

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    @Esther71 hello and welcome to the community! Maybe it's because of the updates they are currently working on or is just a bug. Try restarting your device and see if the game loads. I've tried it and it worked. Thank you and I hope you have a fun time playing Candy Crush Soda Saga. =)
  • Esther71
    Thanks, candycrushinit, I've tried it, but didn't work... .(

• candycrushinit
    Hmm. Maybe you had internet issues. Try restarting it again and if it still doesn’t work, then you can uninstall and reinstall the game if that works for you.
  • Esther71
    Thanks, candycrusihinit. The connectión to internent works fine, because I use other King's games. I've tried to play trought Facebook Gameroom, but only i could play one stage. I restarted the game, several times, but didn't work either...  Only i can play trought King's web, but since the first stage, but I don't want start over again. I'm on stage 367, and to come back to the begining, is not a solution, I think.
    Thanks again, you are very kind
  • candycrushinit
    If you can create a King account or connect with Facebook, you won’t lose your progress, so you can just uninstall and reinstall the game with no worries!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Esther71, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

I know what the problem is.  Are you seeing this error message?  The studio is aware of this but it's a Facebook glitch so we have to wait for them to resolve it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?