Why can't I shut off the sound??

carmbear
carmbear Posts: 4 Newbie
After last weeks update I lost all my rewards, it put me back 30 days, and now every time I start a new game I have to shut off the volume and music because the settings don't hold?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @carmbear😃

Fist off, welcome to our Community and now for the issues, do you mind telling me which device you're playing on? Which game app version do you have installed and have you lost items that you have purchased?

As for the Daily Logging, 

I'm afraid we don't have access to this feature as it's saved on the device itself so we're not able to restore it. This is not a feature that gets backed up so once lost, you'll have to start again.

It can sometimes be reset with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself. The calendar can also start over again if you change the date and time or switch the time zone on your device, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on. 

The value of the rewards will increase after day 7 so even though you need to start over, you're still getting a free booster every day.

• carmbear
    carmbear Posts: 4 Newbie
    I'm using an IPhone 8. My Boosters are what I lost, I had about ten each of fish, and candies. All my issues stared with the update last week in Candy Crush Soda. Now when I play a game I have to manually shut off the sound EVERY SINGLE game as the settings don't hold.
  • cargil
    cargil Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have the same problem since the update!!  Every single time I have to shut of the sounds on every game!!!!  I am playing on my IPhone!!   Super annoying!!!
  • CrushJill
    CrushJill Posts: 1 Newbie
    Me too! I turn off the sound and music and it keeps resetting to on. Seems to happen after I watch an ad for rewards. So annoying - if it doesn’t get fixed I’m deleting the game. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

I read a message this morning from the community manager that it's a known glitch and the studio is trying to resolve it.  So hang in there or mute the sound until it's fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?