Bubblegum hill

sudes
sudes Posts: 8 Level 2
edited August 2019 in Support
Big ***** surprise!!!  7th week in a row at least that this shitty app doesnt work.  I havent won the throne on bubblegum hill in 2 days and yet i cant replay the levels.  Im not the leader anymore, havent been since 5 minutes after winning it and yet still cant replay.  I, personally getting sick of the ***** and the developers not caring.  Will be uninstalling and leaving 1 star (because i cant give zero stars) and explaining to potential downloaders that the developers basically give the users the big ***  *****.  ****** **** candy crush developers!!! 
(EDITED ABUSIVE LANGUAGE) 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @sudes, we're feeling a little bit frustrated do we? I get that it's annoying and you've worked hard to earn your prize but there is no need to use abusive language and there is always a way to have a look and see what has happened.

Do you mind providing me your User ID so I can have a look and see if you have received your rewards? 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @sudes, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?