Level 1718 unplayable

Options
craftwithus
craftwithus Posts: 7 Level 2
Over a week on this level and no closer than 3 or 4 out of 7.  Even with 5 purples early on, the stage was totally unwinnable. Please fix this level

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @craftwithus - welcome to our friendly community. Sorry to hear you’ve been struggling on this level. I know it’s possible since I’ve passed it personally but would have to go look again it as it’s been awhile.

Have you tried checking on line for a video tutorial from some other players? Often times you might see or catch a different strategy to try.

Good luck and keep crushing 💪🏻
  • craftwithus
    Options
    Thanks for the reply, online tutorials all seem to have a perfect set up, mine has been looked at by an experienced player, who cannot get by it either. seems to be locked.
  • sumanjain
    sumanjain Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I want my level 1222
  • sumanjain
    sumanjain Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • craftwithus
    Options
    Still not answered, KING have ****KING screwed up this level, it is totally locked and unwinnable at present, 1 week, hundreds of goes and nowhere near completing
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    Options
    @craftwithus, when you say the game is locked, what do you mean? Is there a technical issue that is stopping you from playing the level or are you finding the level to be too hard? 

We've tested the level and even though its a challenging one, we have no reports of any issues on this level. Are you by the way playing on mobile or PC?
  • craftwithus
    Options
    Thanks for your reply.
    To get 3/7 around 600 times suggests an error, I am playing on my PC,  I can usually ace the Ultra Hards in 5 or 6 moves . so why did it take me 800 plus moves to finish an easy stage. Also how funny, that I passed the level just after receiving your email, and with goes to spare.  This game is not a game of skill as many think, but on a carousel, this carousel just did not let me get off.  I have totally gone off playing this game now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?