been waiting 3 days to have an answer to this so re-posting

Options
Babs_
Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2
last weekend I bought a booster pack to play bubblegum hill. I have previously suspected that my boosters and gold were disappearing but now I know they were. I had 72 hours of boosters and suddenly during play, I lost 20 hours of time, I had only played for a couple of hours. Then I noticed my gold amount was going down despite not using it, by the way, I didn't need to use gold as I had full boosters. after that, the last 2 times I played bubblegum hill I never got my gold that I won during my reign. What the heck is going on> I am now trying to play level 2772 on soda crush without boosters, which by the way is impossible even with a full booster pack. Sort this out King, I will be deleting this game off my PC unless you do, I've wasted many hundreds of pounds on playing something that is a complete fix

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Babs_
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining๐Ÿค—

We're very sorry for your problem.ย In fact, the boosters you purchased were scheduled boosters and Changing your device time while playing the game will cause this problem.
    If you do not use the gold bars, they will be in the same position. If you think there is something wrong, let me know your game ID.ย Of course we will give you the right information.
    ย ย Let me know..
  • Babs_
    Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas no you've got the problem all wrong

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?