Game completely broken!!!!!!!!

Options
Anne_T
Anne_T Posts: 7 Level 2
OK where to start

1. Open game it's back to level 1. I can only press anything one tome, so I can either move to new world or to progress arch, which will them allow me one press to get on to level 1518. However, once I have done that one press, nothing works! I can't get in to any level, as the button (so to speak) doesn't work after that one time.

2. Like everyone else my lives envelope has disappeared, not that lives matter at the moment since the whole game won't work anyway. I also can't send lives. I will say Saga has this problem, across all it's games at the moment.  

I reported this on your Facebook page days ago, but no one has bothered to reply to me.

Facebook ID 1029137868
Browser: Opera

Before someone gives me the stock BS about cookies and cache, they are all clear and my flash player is up to date.

All I want to know is, after nearly a week of problems, when are you finally going to sort things?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Anne_T
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗
    We're very sorry for your problem. You may have this problem for several reasons.
    Check Flash update.
    Slow / Poor Internet 
    Browser update 
    I would suggest you to check in with the Google Chrome browser.If you get the same problem there, let me know.
    I'll ask you to check out some troubleshooting for Opera here

• Anne_T
    Anne_T Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I want proper professional support to finally deal with ALL the problems, so many of us are having across all the King Candy Crush games. No offence but King servers have the problem, my internet is great and everything works properly everywhere else except on King games. So my computer, browser, flash player are not the problem, as they are all up to date and working correctly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?