Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Aren't you ashamed not to make the game more interesting and less difficult, I personally have invested a lot of money to pass your nasty levels. I am very disappointed and sad !!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks ! You understand me in my bad english they are hieves and they make the game difficult and bad ... lol !!!
Sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood.
Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!
tutka said: Aren't you ashamed not to make the game more interesting and less difficult, I personally have invested a lot of money to pass your nasty levels. I am very disappointed and sad !!!