Candy crush soda

Options
beachlover1
beachlover1 Posts: 26 Level 2
The video for candy crush soda level 2383 doesn't match what I'm playing. My jam is at the very bottom under the bottom bar. There is no way to win this level. I've been on this level for a long time. Can you fix it please. Thanks

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @beachlover1
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place. Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.Home page here.  
    But this time we will move the post to the right place.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @beachlover1 :waving:

I'm moving your post over to Candy Crush Soda Saga where it belongs. Have a great day! 

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @beachlover1 🤗

Our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, improving gameplay or testing concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial them. 

We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

This means it’s always possible there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube, especially as YouTube videos are sometimes recorded when a level is in test, or if a player is using a Cheat Engine.  

So when comparing gameplay to YouTube or another player, we recommend looking at it for tips on which part of the level to focus on and how best to solve any puzzles or challenges.  Checking and copying the overall tactics gives the clues to beat the level and usually leads to sweet success!

As a tip, we recommend making use of boosters too, as we’re offering boosters in more places than ever before.  Add a couple to your level attempts and you should find it’ll become much easier to overcome.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?