Options
2»

Answers

• kileros1
    kileros1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I know how fish works. 

By destroy I mean when I match fish with 2 same colors...... when I have fish booster I get double fishes. But from rainbow road fish booster doesn’t work.  What do you not understand?

Fish from rainbow road (red circle) doesn’t work.

Fish from select booster (green circle) is working.

Problem is only with rainbow road. 

Do you see here? (Red circle) I had fish booster from rainbow road. And I only have one fish i should get 2 fishes swiming to candies, if I match 2 fishes I should get 5 fishes swiming to candies (but I only get 3)

from normal booster fish booster is working correctly (green circle first screen). Fish booster from rainbow road doesn’t work
  • kileros1
    kileros1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Play the game, pass 3 levels in a row. And you will see. You will get fish booster and it doesn’t work. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I will definitely look for it when I play the game later on.  I am going to give you a link of another player who is reporting this.  Can you please add your message there?  I am going to continue looking for more messages reporting this.  Please post in this message here.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @kileros1, I just elevated this to the community manager who should see it tomorrow.  There are 3 active messages that are all saying the same thing about the fish.  It should be elevated to the studio tomorrow. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?