Why did all my boosters dissapear??

danabosman
danabosman Posts: 4 Newbie
I was playing the game like normal, but all of the sudden all my saved boosters dissapeared! I had around 80 of all of them and now its just 3 for all of them... i did nothing weird and i want them back since i purchased some and also collected a lot over the years. Is there a way to get them back?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hello @danabosman Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your boosters in the game!  Did anything happened before you lost the boosters -- like did your game crash OR did you update the App, etc.,  

Because, some players have complained that in both above instances, they have lost their boosters!  I will escalate this to our Soda Community Manager... but they will be needing your game user ID number to look into this issue.  You can find ID here.  Please write the details of the device you are using too.

Please post back the details along with your ID.  If you tap on "Type your Comment"  box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • kelly0511
    kelly0511 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have the same problem. I lost all my boster after updated the app. 
    But how can i find my id, as the link u proived is invaild. 
  • danabosman
    Yes for me the same thing, cant find my id. I did not do the update before i lost them though. They just dissapeared when i opened my game. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @danabosman and @kelly0511, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry the link I gave above did not work!!  Please check now, I have corrected it :+1: 

Please provide your ID number, so that I can escalate this issue to our Soda Community Manager!

Thank you & have a great weekend!
  • raye21
    raye21 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Same thing happened for me! I did nothing to my app and didn’t update it. I just suddenly lost my boosters. My game is now lagging super badly
  • danabosman
    Okay i found it, ID: 1541041836
    i play on the iphone 7+
  • kelly0511
    kelly0511 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I find my id, ID no. 1261382508.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @raye21, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Please provide your game user ID number, so that our Community Manager can take a look at your game.  

This link will help you find your ID :+1: 

** TO post back, just like before, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

All the Best & have a great weekend! 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi all,

We are investigating this issue but it's very hard for us to define what's causing it, since it seems to be a connectivity problem.

In the meanwhile, since we do not know the exact boosters you had, I've send some gold bars to all of you as a compensation.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?