Can someone tell me if there is a way that you are suppose to save your rainbow streak?

Options
2»

Answers

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,632 Level 4
    Options

Greetings all. I'm on a number 53 streak and it says 17/18. I had many moves left to play to win the game. I keep waiting for the last animal to drop down so I can win the game. It is still on 17/18 and I watched a video for 5 extra moves that I didn't need but I was hoping for the last to drop down so I don't lose my streak. Can someone help me this so I don't lose my streak and I can win the game. I don't care so much for winning but I don't want to lose my streak. I never get a chance to save my streak even when it says to save it. I try and it never saves it. I am not losing this game. It will not release the last animal so I can win it. It is stuck on 17 and the 18th one will not come down. I have enough moves to win the game. Can someone help me with this. I on level 3200 and I don't play on face book but my phone. I am not going to use the last two moves I have so I don't lose my streak. This is so frustrating because I have had this happen before on a level where not enough animals come down to finish the game and I lose my streak.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?