Can the fast move be shut off?

Options
craigfeeler
craigfeeler Posts: 4 Newbie
I have epilepsy. The flashing on the sides of the screen have caused several seizures.

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @craigfeeler, welcome to our community.  So sorry to hear that you are having this problem.  Where are you playing the game?  I can totally understand your health situation so try to give me more information and then I can find out if you are possibly in a testing group for fast moves.
  • craigfeeler
    Options
    I'm wanting to know if the fast move with the flashing lights is something I can opt out of? If not I'll probably delete this game. It's making me have seizures.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I am not aware of what you are reporting. You didn’t tell me where you are playing the game.  It might be a mobile problem.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @craigfeeler

You certainly mean the new funtion with the lightning trains. Yes, they also hit my biscuit and put you under pressure. I do not like it and make you nervous. For older players it is not good and as I do not read for sick people either.

Please abolish it !!!

• craigfeeler
    Options
    It's the fast move. It gives warning that it's coming ahead of time. Then when it comes th pieces move quickly and rainbow lights flash on the side of the screen frame. Those flashing lights are what's causing me to black out. I can't even look at the screen when it does that sequence. It's part of the game. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Is it the hint letting you know that it found a good move for you?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Spinnifix said:
    @craigfeeler

You certainly mean the new funtion with the lightning trains. Yes, they also hit my biscuit and put you under pressure. I do not like it and make you nervous. For older players it is not good and as I do not read for sick people either.

Please abolish it !!!

Hi Peggy, I haven't seen that new function.  Is it an event?  Could you get a print screen of it as it happens.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Elsa

I had already considered that. I hope that I can do it so fast, because 10 seconds are too short. I'll try it. Yes you do not have this function and I have no BGH for it. Only these lightning trains are crap. Because the game is constantly interrupted. If you're on the train right now. The nonsense comes in. Constant interruption under pressure makes you nervous.

Picture is coming !!!
  • Spinnifix
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Thanks for the print screen.  What is it supposed to do?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?