Never get bonus on free thing we can get every maybe four days

Options
toukee
toukee Posts: 9 Level 2
Every maybe four days we are offered a free bonus in the upper right screen. Today it offered me 30 minutes of a coloring candy but I didn’t get it. Usually offers hammers but I never get them. I’m using an iPad.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,778 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @toukee Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the reward from the "Gum Ball Machine"!  It usually gives us the Color Bomb or Lives or Lollipop Hammer.  But, I have not seen the machine giving "Coloring Candy"!  Great to know that there is another booster too! 

With regards to you not receiving "Lollipop Hammers" -->  As you know, it is just a machine from which a booster reward pops up very randomly, and nothing is fixed that which booster will appear when!!  May be you will be lucky and receive those Hammer(s) also some day!!  I do see them once in a while but not often.  I usually get 30 minutes lives which I feel very useful as some of those Soda levels .are hard to beat :D   Hope this clarifies about not receiving the hammers!

With regards to the booster you did not receive, please provide your game user ID number.  That ID will help our team to look into your game and see what happened!  This LINK will help you to find your ID 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,778 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @toukee Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the reward from the "Gum Ball Machine"!  It usually gives us the Color Bomb or Lives or Lollipop Hammer.  But, I have not seen the machine giving "Coloring Candy"!  Great to know that there is another booster too! 

With regards to you not receiving "Lollipop Hammers" -->  As you know, it is just a machine from which a booster reward pops up very randomly, and nothing is fixed that which booster will appear when!!  May be you will be lucky and receive those Hammer(s) also some day!!  I do see them once in a while but not often.  I usually get 30 minutes lives which I feel very useful as some of those Soda levels .are hard to beat :D   Hope this clarifies about not receiving the hammers!

With regards to the booster you did not receive, please provide your game user ID number.  That ID will help our team to look into your game and see what happened!  This LINK will help you to find your ID 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • bettycameron
    bettycameron Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Race cannot be updated. Reconnect to see how you are doing.  Reconnect to what?  Did not play thru facebook
  • toukee
    toukee Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    My number is 10604069521 For the longest time I’d get free lives for 30 minutes but then I started getting all hammers. I was really disappointed with the coloring candy not appearing. I spend way too much time playing all your games. Thank you!!!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?