Lost my level

Options
Bobomango
Bobomango Posts: 3 Newbie
I lost My level today, I played for years, my level is around 2149. I was continue playing for over 113 days this time.  I just finished today’s half hour unlimited games, then my screen was frozen, I get out the game then go back in again, not working, then I found I back yo level one. I turn my phone on off couple times, but it didn’t help. What should I to do now?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Bobomango, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

You can try a couple of things.  If you have been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom then your progress has been saved on their server.  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck so you might have to replay level 1 and then update the game and it should return to your current level.  Also you can get to your progress by following the steps here.  

If you haven't been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom then I suggest you start an account with either one and then follow the steps from here.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?