Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Options

Answers

• favg
    favg Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    The game keeps freezing all the times the jelly cake explodes, I’m on level 3257. iPhone 11, game version 1.152.12. How can I fix this?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @favg Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the Jelly Cake in your game!!  This was a bug that popped out for Android and Facebook players... Apple user should not be affected as per our information!! 

But as per your question, you are using an Apple device!!  Probably the glitch has spread to iOS too... not sure!!  Android users are advised to update their game and install the 1.152.13 version.  You too please follow the same and see if that works to remove the bug!! 

** Please post back how it went by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @rusty586 Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  This was a bug that popped out with the Jelly Cake Explosion for Android and Facebook players... Apple user should not be affected as per our information!!  

Anyway, this bug was reported to the King team and they worked on it and fixed it.  Hence, it should not affect your game anymore!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug.  

This thread will be closed as I am redirecting you to the Main Thread where other players also have complained about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and to post your comments!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • favg
    favg Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I have the latest update, app was updated today and so far no new versions, still the 1.152.12 and it keeps freezing on IPhone 

• tc80
    tc80 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    Each time I explode one of the doughnuts in level 647, the game freezes. Any ideas or help would be appreciated, thanks!
  • tbfahner
    tbfahner Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem. I would have completed the board on several occasions. 
  • bailmont
    bailmont Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Anyone else having trouble with level 3346? It freezes when the spinning wheel is triggered. I've tried rebooting and even reinstalled the game
  • jbphillips14
    jbphillips14 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Level 1182 is freezing when the rings explode. I cant move past this level. 
  • Denise-5
    Denise-5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I just bought boosts and when I tried to use them together in the game, my game freezes.  I lost the life and now I'm out of time with the boosts I paid for.  It's very frustrating.  I  paid for an hour of boosts and got to use them for maybe 10 minutes before this started happening.  Will I be reimbursed or compensated with the same boosts?  If I'm not, I will be deleting the all candy crush games off my phone and never play them again.
  • SRDIII
    SRDIII Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Every time I use a color bomb and a clear lollipop together my screen freezes. It's happened 3 times! Now my time is up to use them as boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?