Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Options

Answers

• vkordalis
    vkordalis Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • vkordalis
    vkordalis Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jbphillips14 @marshalynn and @gbird73 Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you all are having issue in your game!!  This was a bug that popped out with the Jelly Cake Explosion for Android and Facebook players... Apple device users should not be affected as per our information!!  Please note that the issue is with ONLY Jelly Cake but with your levels!  

Anyway, this bug was reported to the King team and they worked on it and fixed it.  Hence, it should not affect your game anymore!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug.  

This thread will be closed as I am redirecting you to the Main Thread where other players also have complained about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and to post your comments!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @vkordalis Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  This was a bug that popped out with the Jelly Cake Explosion for Android and Facebook players... Apple device users should not be affected as per our information!!  

Anyway, this bug was reported to the King team and they worked on it and fixed it.  Hence, it should not affect your game anymore!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug.  

This thread will be closed as I am redirecting you to the Main Thread where other players also have complained about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and to post your comments!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • ccaffey
    ccaffey Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Mine keeps freezing too. Its 8:30pm here in CA and now i lost all my free lives and free powerups because i cannot play. Im on level 702

• lethtact
    lethtact Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    After the bomb blows on level 937 the level freezes, the previous question says it was fixed but mine still freezes (and I have the newest update)...this is extremely annoying since it wasted my 2 hour free lives
  • lethtact
    Options
    After the bomb blows on level 937 the level freezes, the previous question says it was fixed but mine still freezes (and I have the newest update)...this is extremely annoying since it wasted my 2 hour free lives
  • megan818
    megan818 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Level 1139 freezes everytime get to the end pop the left hand corner jelly bubble I had just bought 8.99 box to complete it. It's getting frustrating.
  • lethtact
    Options
    Why is level 937 still freezing? I thought it was fixed?
  • lethtact
    Options
    Why is level 937 still freezing? I thought it was fixed?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?