Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Options

Answers

• mothertoagirl1
    mothertoagirl1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Wabbitt said:
    Is there an ETA for fixing the bug. Already restarted PC. 
    Wabbitt said:
    Is there an ETA for fixing the bug. Already restarted PC. 
    mine is freezing too what can i do
  • twacey1967
    twacey1967 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same issue with the Level I am on ready to uninstall. 2613. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Good news all 🙌

All affected Jelly Cake levels should now be fixed on Facebook and Android devices.

If you play on an Android device, you need to make sure you have the game app version 1.152.13 installed so please check the Google App store for the update. 

If you have lost any purchased items during this issue, please contact our Player Support team here so they can assist and make sure you use the same email address associated with your game when contacting them so they can locate your game records. 

Thank you all for your patience and collaboration and hope you have a Sodaliciouse day 🤗
  • chrissie2366
    chrissie2366 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Jelly cake keeps freezing
  • chrissie2366
    chrissie2366 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Not level 1241 level 1251 has been crashing on me all day
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @chrissie2366 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Since you have posted your question again with correct level number at this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/270354/1251#latest this thread will be closed considering it as "Duplicate post"

Will respond to your other question in few moments!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @chrissie2366

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me which device you are playing the game?  

There was an issue from this morning on Android devices and Facebook players, but Apple devices are not affected with this glitch!!  It was already reported and the King team are working on it to fix the issue :+1: 

If you are playing on Android device, can you please check what version you have currently?  If you do not have 1.152.13 make sure to update and install the latest version to remove the Jelly cake bug!

Please post back and let me know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back =) 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Wabbitt @mothertoagirl1 and @twacey1967 Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that all of you are having issue with the Jelly Cake in your game!!  This was a bug that popped out this morning for Android and Facebook players... Apple user should not be affected as per our information!! 

Anyway, this bug was reported to the King team and they were working on it!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug. 

This thread will be closed as I am redirecting you to the Main Thread where other players also have complained about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and to post your comments!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here

1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • libracv30
    libracv30 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Every time when is an explosion of the game freezes?
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @libracv30 Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the Jelly Cake in your game!!  This was a bug that popped out this morning for Android and Facebook players... Apple user should not be affected as per our information!!  

Anyway, this bug was reported to the King team and they were working on it!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug.  

This thread will be closed as I am redirecting you to the Main Thread where other players also have complained about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and to post your comments!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?