I can't find any friends on either c crush saga or soda. I only have the 5 lives.

Options
blutu
blutu Posts: 16 Level 2
Could you tell me how to find friends to get more lives on c crush saga and soda? thx kn

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @blutu
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

To add more friends to the game you need to add them to Facebook or the Kingdom. 
    To find and add a friend by name on a computer: Click the search bar at the top of any Facebook page.Type your friend's name into the search bar and click .To send someone a friend request, click Add Friend next to their profile picture. Some people might not have Add Friend next to their profile picture, depending on their privacy settings.
    To find and add friends from your mobile phone or email accounts:
    To find more friends to add, you can upload your contacts from your mobile phone or email accounts.
    To get suggested friends:
    People You May Know suggestions come from things like having friends in common with someone, being in the same Facebook group or your networks.

You can make friends over at King.com but it will require an internet connection. You will need to create a Kingdom account and then favour the person at King.com (access through PC). 

So go to king.com, go to the game, log into your account from the top right corner, and then favour them by adding the email address of the person to the friends tab on the left hand side. 

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?