All boosters disappeared

dona_anugrah
dona_anugrah Posts: 6 Level 2
I’ve played candy crush soda saga & farm heroes saga and never been happen like this, as it’s not only happen with game candy crush soda saga where I lose 1400 pcs hammers and other boosters that I’ve been collected for past 5 years played this game, farm heroes saga as well, all boosters disappeared just after i update the game and when i open the game it bring me to page save my progress with king account and then afterwards all gone and i have none boosters at all. Please solve this as I really love your games. It feels unfair and I’m disappointed ☹️ 
Thanks 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Hello @dona_anugrah and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry to hear that you have lost all your saved boosters.  Boosters and lives are stored locally on whatever platform you are playing the game on, which is why if you play on more than one platform, you will have a different amount of boosters and lives on each platform.  Just updating the app shouldn't make you lose all your saved boosters, unless there was some sort of glitch that occurred and it shouldn't be happening to all of your games.

Unfortunately there is no way to recover your saved boosters once they have been lost.  Your progress can be restored if necessary , as long as you have been playing via King.com and/or Facebook, and any unused purchases, but free saved boosters and lives are gone.  Usually this only happens when you de-install and re-install your game or if you move it to a new platform, since they are stored locally on your device.

I am sorry to hear this happened to you and hope it doesn't happen to you again in the future.
  • dona_anugrah
    dona_anugrah Posts: 6 Level 2
    I downloaded the games from appstore and play on my phone, never change it, 6 hours earlier, its still there, and then when i open the games 6 hours later, AFTER update it, the opening page direct me to King account page and say that King update their term & policy, and I click on accept, and the game loading and when i start to play, all gone!!
    it’s not cool and feels unfair at all. I don’t play on other phone. And it
    happens to 2 games as mentioned, my candy crush saga all normal. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?