Avartar not showing and I am not being taken to the correct level I am playing.

Rebekah_DemaryRebekah_Demary Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited December 4 in Support
Level 60 of Candy Crush Soda but my avatar is not showing and not being transferred to correct level

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,596 Superstar
    Hello @Rebekah_Demary Hope you are having a nice day!

I am sorry to hear about issue in your game!  Can you please tell me what device you are using to play the game?

Also, can you post a screenshot of your map?  Here is a web page that tells you how to take a screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  And to add the screenshot, tap on "Attach Files" located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the pic from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • Rebekah_DemaryRebekah_Demary Posts: 21 ✭✭
    I am on Facebook on my MAC OS High Sierra.  I am on level 70 and that is the screenshot I took but everytime I open the game, it takes me back to the first level.
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,596 Superstar
    OK!  Thanks a lot @Rebekah_Demary for getting back with details and also the screenshot.  It helps a lot to understand the issue even better :+1: 

Would you mind if I get back to you tomorrow as I will have to check up on this!  And it is getting midnight for me!  

Very sorry for the delay!  

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
    edited December 7
    I am on Level 92 of Candy Crush Soda.  I hope this problem will be fixed very soon.
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 3,072 Community Moderator
    Hi @Rebekah_Demary, the next time you open the game, can you select the portal on the top right corner and select the latest episode:

This should bring you back to your current level 😉

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

My current level is 99 in Cupcake Cottage.  I thought the game would take me immediately to the level I am currently playing showing my avatar, not just to the general area.
    Did you try accessing the episode trough the list I showed you as that should get you back on track?

If not, can you do me a favor and scroll through the game app until you find your avatar and send me a screenshot so I can have a closer look? 

I did scroll thru the game and found my avatar on Level 175 from a previous playing session.  Thank you for helping me.
    Okay good 😃

So are you able to keep playing from level 175? 

I am finding out that even though I have several turns, sometimes when I finish a level, it will not automatically take me to the next level and I have to go out of the game and log back in.  Don't know why it does that.
    @Rebekah_Demary

Can you do me a favor and scroll through the game app until you find your avatar and send me a screenshot so I can have a closer look? 

Thanks  

Is there a way that the Soda Squad could be taken off.  It is tiresome having to go thru the steps to play.  I really don't care to play with a squad to get points.  Thank you.