Why when I spend money to continue playing does the timer keep running when game not in use?

brendojo
brendojo Posts: 1 Newbie
I feel if I buy 24 hrs it should be 24 hrs play time. Even to get the golden bars I've earned I have to pay to get them. This does not seem fair. 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @brendojo🤗

About the unlimited lives, this is how the feature works, the clock will start as soon as you receive your unlimited lives so we recommend not making this purchase if you see you don't have any levels to play if this is the case.

Now about the earned Gold Bars, I assume you're referring to the Piggy Bank?! This is a purchasable feature and doesn't require you to do anything except playing your levels so you don't have to purchase this is you do not wish too. 

Hope this clears out any doubts :) 

• t175
    t175 Posts: 2 Newbie

Well in that case why would I spend money on the game if the timer counts down while I am not playing?

I will not spend money as long as it stays this way. Make me a better offer. I want to deside when, I want to consume the things I buy. The way this works now will keep many people from spending money. People like me will never do it, Seems strange to me to have a business model without understanding when and how people will spend money. If it is kept this way. It will not be my loss. I just will play this game less,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?