We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Does the game stop after level 4000?

vekinard
vekinard Posts: 2 Newbie
I just reached level 4000 and the game doesn't go any further. (Candy Crush Soda). I just paid $9.69 for a package as well as I just was awarded a chest that just earned me 2 hours of unlimited lives, the purple and white lollipop and an our of the multicolored candy booster. What is going on? 

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Welcome to our Community @vekinard🤗

At the moment, the game features a 4000 level on Android and Apple devices. New levels should be released soon but we just don't have a specific date for the release.

Make sure you keep an eye out for future updates so you don't miss out on it.

Now I understand you're not going to be able to enjoy the free rewards while waiting for new levels, however, the game constantly gives out rewards so I'm sure you'll earn some new ones when the next episode is released 😉

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Welcome to our Community @vekinard🤗

At the moment, the game features a 4000 level on Android and Apple devices. New levels should be released soon but we just don't have a specific date for the release.

Make sure you keep an eye out for future updates so you don't miss out on it.

Now I understand you're not going to be able to enjoy the free rewards while waiting for new levels, however, the game constantly gives out rewards so I'm sure you'll earn some new ones when the next episode is released 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?