How do I get my 9 gold bars I DID NOT USE restored to my game?

Options
pjc
pjc Posts: 1 Newbie
my gold bars on my Soda Saga game have vanished without me using them for any purchase twice now, last time was this past week. How do I get them restored, & why would they vanish?

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @pjc and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry that you are having this issue. You should never lose your gold bars. Sometimes the game servers are slowed down and it takes time for them to reappear in the game so I would first recommend waiting an hour or two to see if they are back. If they are not back, I will ask you kindly to fill in the contact form here https://soporto.king.com/support as we don't solve these issues here in the Community.

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Missing items). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?