Mr. Toffee's Fair MisCounting Bug.

Options
13»

Answers

• Larry_Dall
    Larry_Dall Posts: 42 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Still not counting.....have tried everything.....servers won t count unless of course you want to spend money .... then magically they appear....

• Larry_Dall
    Larry_Dall Posts: 42 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Mr. Toffee hasn't been counting for months.....I needed to get 3 new stars.....have passed 3 levels at 3 starts each and it hasn't counted anything.......have deleted game reinstalled cleared cache etc etc still not counting.....servers aren't online.....unless you want to spend money then magically that works!!!!

• witchy1
    witchy1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

i keep selecting different tile challenges but my progress is never shown? i collect or do the task required but it never registers.

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

Hi, @witchy1, I'm sorry this is happening to you ... I know it can be frustrating when missing out on rewards.

For this issue you can try the standard troubleshoot (log ut of the game, restart the app and log back in, if you're playing via internet clear the cache and cookies). If the standard troubleshoot doesn't work, then please contact Player support:

Go to your game and select "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Prizes are not received" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID. It takes a while but maybe they'll be able to assist you and get you any prizes you haven't recieved.

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    Options

Hiya there @witchy1 also keep your game updated.

I hope your problem gets resolved because after you complete the task shown in the tiles, it should be able to register.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited November 2020
    Options

If the standard trouble shooting method and updating game doesn't help there must be a sever connection problem due to which the tasks completed don't get recorded. In that case its best not to select a tile and let your teammates complete the row so u can claim the team reward at the end atleast!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,077 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @witchy1 I am sorry to hear you have this problem with Mr. Toffee. We have seen before some players mentioned MTF didn’t register. It has been reported to the Studio and I’ll pass it on again. Thank you for reporting.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @witchy1 and welcome to the Community!

As our Game Expert @Yosca says, this has been reported already, and we'd need some more information to investigate further:

• Is it happening when you complete a specific task (create Color Bombs, etc), or maybe on a specific tile?
    • Do you have a stable connecting while playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Can you please post some screenshots so we can see what happens before you complete the task and afterwards?
    • Can you please give us some specific examples (the title of the task, for instance)?

Thanks a lot! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?