Pummy Raj, when are you going to fix my game?

Options
pblucy
pblucy Posts: 7 Level 2
Candy Crush Soda saga does not let me connect to anything for a very long time. For example, I cannot buy a single thing, not lives, not hammers nothing! When I win for defeating any level, same thing, cannot get any prize at all. The same error keeps popping up “connection error”. I can still play the game and I am at level 1072 but I am afraid I will suddenly lose all my levels because of this situation. Please, please do something about this. I’ve done everything on my end to  fix it. I’ve checked the support questions and did those too. My entire game is messed up and you and/or your company need to fix it. Please, please just fix my game.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @pblucy

☺Hello and welcome to this community☺

Unfortunately, we are not the technique to fix games, we only help to do the following steps to fix the pro

Do you have a server problem? Then here are the steps:

Server problem Your game is experiencing this problem because your game is not connected to the server. There can be various problems. Therefore, check that your game is connected to the server before starting the game. At the moment I ask you to check the following steps. Check app update> Sign out game> Restart device> Open game and sign in. If your game app is damaged, you won't be able to sign in or sign out of the game. Let me know when you see the image below when you sign in or sign out.

During the deinstallation, boosters can be lost because some devices have no function to save them. Please take care.

Please be patient and in the meantime you are welcome to try a different game.

Good luck

♥♥♥
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @pblucy!

It is not @PummyRaj job to fix your game 😉 that would be the developers!

In case you've missed it, we have a thread about Connection/Internet issue here. Depending on the device you are playing on, try out the recommended steps and see if that helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?