Why did I loose all my power ups like my lollipops and hands when I deleted and re downloaded the ga

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,521 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome

☺

You are right that the boosters will be lost when you uninstall. The boosters are not saved in your device. That is the reason. Your device does not have this function for saving boosters.

I hope it helps!! The next time you pay attention if you delete them again.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday

♥♥♥
  • MamaJules
    MamaJules Posts: 2 Newbie
    Haven't had videos, ads, sugar rush, etc. for weeks. This all stopped after I spent $$$ on the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app last night. Played for a bit and then this morning it took me back to day 1 and I had over 200 days of play. It also took my power ups and back to no additional moves, ads, etc. Not happy about this at all. I have been a faithful player for years.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,521 Sweet Legend
    Hi there! Did you update your app after installation? @MamaJules
  • MamaJules
    MamaJules Posts: 2 Newbie
    Heaven knows I'm technology challenged...how do I update the app after reinstalling. I appreciate the help and guidance 😏
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,599 Candy Moderator
    Hello @bigmama2277 and @MamaJules, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your games!!  Unfortunately, the boosters were deleted from your game because you have reinstalled the game App!!  It happens because, the Boosters and the Lives we have received from our friends are stored on the Device local memory but not the to the game!!  So, when the App is deleted, all the memory pertaining to the game also will be deleted!! 

But, if you have purchased any of those boosters with real money, the Player Support Team will be able to restore them back for you :+1:  If you are contacting them for the reimbursement, you might have to show the proof of purchase! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies about the issue!!  Please let me  know if you need further assistance or guidance with this regards!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful week ahead =) 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,599 Candy Moderator
    MamaJules said:
    Haven't had videos, ads, sugar rush, etc. for weeks. This all stopped after I spent $$$ on the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app last night. Played for a bit and then this morning it took me back to day 1 and I had over 200 days of play. It also took my power ups and back to no additional moves, ads, etc. Not happy about this at all. I have been a faithful player for years.
    Hello @MamaJules

1) Your Daily Bonus went back to Day 1, because you have deleted and reinstalled the game! 
    2) About the Ad Videos for extra moves and/extra booster, they are a limited feature that is sent to a certain group of people for certain period of time.  If our time is over, then the feature will be moved to another set of players!
    3) With regards to "Sugar Rush", I too have not seen in my game from past couple of weeks!  But, I am not sure whether it is a feature like the "Ad Videos" OR the King team has put a hold on this feature!!  I can find out about it and let you know!

Please post back and let me know if I can of further assistance! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful week ahead =)  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?