Are you a Soda Word-Search Expert?📖🔎 Participate and win Gold Bars!
Check out what's new in Soda: New feature: Kimmy's Arcade! 🎉 New booster: Supersonic Lolly! 🍭

I've lost unlimited booster hours.

SimBog1SimBog1 Posts: 3 New Bee
edited January 22 in Support
I had over 200 hours of unlimited boosters in Candy Crush Soda. I went to take my dog for a walk, came back and now I do not have those unlimited booster hours. What happened and will you give back my missing hours?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 12,052 Superstar
    Once again, I never heard of this that can have up to 200 hours of free booster. There was probably a time setting problem on your device. Anyway I'm calling one of my Superstar friends @PummyRaj here, maybe she'll give you the right info.
    Thank you.

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 8,783 Superstar
    SimBog1 said:
    I had over 200 hours of unlimited boosters in Candy Crush Soda. I went to take my dog for a walk, came back and now I do not have those unlimited booster hours. What happened and will you give back my missing hours?
    Thank you for the tag @Sukanta_Biswas🤗

Hello @SimBog1, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to know that you have lost the "unlimited timed Boosters" from your game!!  Would you mind me asking you, whether they were 200 hours OR 2 hours of boosters?  Also, did you purchase those unlimited boosters OR did you win them in an event?   

If they were 200 hours of boosters, the glitch might got cleared out and hence, they were disappeared!  And if they were 2 hours of boosters, they might have expired by the time you went back to the game!!  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below and let us know, so that we can further assist you :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉