Paid for 10 gold bars but did not receive them

Options
GalinLa
GalinLa Posts: 4 Newbie
I paid $1.99 for 10 gold bars on Candy Crush Soda Saga today, 1/22/2020, but never received them.  The little round circle on the game just keeps going round and round!  Please either give me my 10 gold bars or send me a REFUND of my $1.99 today.  Thank you

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,410 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @GalinLa, Welcome Back to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars you have purchased for your game!!  This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details! 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,410 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @GalinLa, Welcome Back to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars you have purchased for your game!!  This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details! 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • elsiet
    elsiet Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I paid for 10 gold bars and I did not receive them

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  @elsiet please follow the steps that our Superstar @PummyRaj posted above. We cannot handle purchase issues in this community.

I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?