We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

KarenRae

KarenRae
KarenRae Posts: 13 Level 2
 I did not receive prize for bubble gum hill. It said go online to prize...I'm online???.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

Do you have the latest version on it? I'll give you a link to help.

Find your device and problem and please follow the steps.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

Otherwise this:

Contact help: Go to the gear in the game, then the question mark. Then you come to the help center, there you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you are not getting along, then go to the page below: Contact us: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

♥Good Luck♥
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,397 Candy Moderator
    Hello @KarenRae, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the prize from the Bubble Gum Hill event!  This King Community does not deal with "Event Rewards Issues"!!   

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with My Game";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Prize not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the weekend! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?