Why is Soda Crush not getting new levels anymore? (Solved)!

Michael_Dyess
Michael_Dyess Posts: 43 Level 2
edited January 2020 in Support
New levels are suppose to be added to Soda Crush every Friday morning, however, no new levels have been added and it is now Saturday afternoon...  Any idea when Soda Crush will be updated with new levels?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

The levels come differently on the different platforms. Please be patient. You are still being updated. I still pass it on to @QueenB. She is the expert for soda. She can tell you more exactly. Since it is weekend, there is no work.

♥ Have a nice Weekend ♥
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @Michael_Dyess, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

New Levels did come out yesterday for Candy Crush Soda game :+1:  

Can you please tell me which device are you using?  Also do you use Facebook OR Kingdom account? 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • Michael_Dyess
    I'm using a laptop with Windows 10...  I'm signed in through King.com...  I also noticed that my last level won't clear out as being played.  I've played it a dozen times and it won't clear out.  This may have something to do with not getting the new levels...
  • Michael_Dyess
    Ok...  Does anybody know how this problem can be fixed?  Seems every time I seek help on this, it gets abandoned...  As I  said earlier, I've reached level 4255 and completed level 4255 which is the last level that I can go... This past Friday morning I opened Soda Crush to begin playing the new levels, however, no new levels were available...  But, it shows that level 4255 still needs to be played.  I've played level 4255 over and over to see if somehow it would fix itself, but nope...  Same Saturday morning and Sunday morning...  It is now Sunday night and still no response as how to fix this...  I've cleared my cache, signed in and out, went back looking for unplayed levels, and just about anything else i could think of and still nothing...  Is there anyone that can help other than being passed on to the next staff member?
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2020
    Hello again @Michael_Dyess, Sunday is a busy day for me!  That's why, I could not get back to you till now!!  Sorry about that! 

OK!  With regards to the new levels --->  First they come out on Facebook, then on Android, then on iOS device and lastly on Windows 10. 

If you notice the order, Windows 10 is in the last, but, I am hoping they should arrive for you tomorrow (Monday) at the max!! 

With regards to the level # 4255 not being cleared even after playing multiple times --->  Did you try clearing the Cache/cookies and reboot your device and see if that changes the issue? 

Usually, in other games, deleting and reinstalling the App works with this kind of issue (if the rebooting does not work, i.e)!  But, you will be loosing all your stored up boosters with this step!  If you not have much of the stored boosters, you can try to reinstall the game!  But, please take a screenshot of your current map.. just in case! 

Please let me know your thoughts and whether you would like to go through with the re-installation or not!!

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful week ahead =)   
  • Michael_Dyess
    I've done the cache/cookie empty and I've rebooted many times...  I have tons of boosters and would prefer not to loose them or my level progress by deleting and re-installing.  I would simply like a solution to this problem so we can fix it...
  • PummyRaj
    I completely understand @Michael_Dyess

Let me escalate this issue to the Soda Community In-charge and see what they say! 

But, you will have to wait until tomorrow to hear back from them, please!  The whole team out of the office for the weekend! 

Thank you for your patience and understanding! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful week ahead =)  
  • PummyRaj
    @Michael_Dyess, Can you please post your game user ID number?  

Since you are on Window 10, tap on the "Settings" icon (the cog wheel / gear icon) --> you should see the "King / Crown" icon" along with a Question Mark and a "comments" (kind of) icon --> Click on that King icon --> tap on the King emblem, located at the top of the screen, and you will see the ID number there.  

The team will need it if the team will have to take a look into your game!  

Thank you! 
  • Michael_Dyess
    edited January 2020
    My User ID is 6295311691 and I'm using version 1.154.400.0
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Thanks for providing these details @Michael_Dyess👍

I've passed this on to Support so they will look into it. In the meantime, you mentioned that you've replied level 4255 but it still shows as not passed. Could you please get back with a screenshot fo the game map showing your profile picture so we can have a closer look?

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?