Store STILL unavailable?

Options
Woolworth2964
Woolworth2964 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
I’m on level 93 and had all five boosters in the challenge but I was one move short every time. Since I can’t purchase anything andCan’t get any advice on what to do I have to begin again. This has happened several times the store has been unavailable for two weeks at least. I’ve tried deleting FB and restarting the app but it did not work.  I’m probably just going to quit playing because this is really not fair. And it’s costing you money and players. Thank you.

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

Unfortunately, the community does not support buying behavior: 

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Therefore I would like to lead you to the contact form: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Explain your problem well !!!

♥Good Luck♥
  • Woolworth2964
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you!! ❤️

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

Unfortunately, the community does not support buying behavior: 

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Therefore I would like to lead you to the contact form: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Explain your problem well !!!

♥Good Luck♥
  • Woolworth2964
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you!! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?