When I try to send lives or ask for them the next screen comes up white and disappears how come?

Options
crystal74
crystal74 Posts: 13 Pro Player 👑
Does anyone know why this happens?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @crystal71, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please provide few details...
    1) What device are you using to play the game?
    2) Is it the Candy Soda game, that you are having this issue?
    3) So, instead of seeing the friends' names, you are seeing a white screen?
    4) Will it be possible for you to post a screenshot?   

This web page will help you with Screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

It would be better if you can take few continuous screenshots when you are sending lives? 

** Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the images from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • crystal74
    crystal74 Posts: 13 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I play candy crush soda on my old phone and it does fine. But the screen turns white on my iPhone after the screen with the names pop up and I hit send  when the other screen pops up after that it comes up white really fast a goes away. I’m not able to screen shot it it happens so fast. Thank you for replying so fast also lol
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @crystal74 😉

Since you mentioned you play on an iPhone, can you try the following steps and see if it helps?

- Disconnect the game from Facebook/King account (if connected).

- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.

- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (Super Important).

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/King account so your progress can sync.

Let me know how it goes :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?