Where are my prizes? :(

PamelaLovesYOU
PamelaLovesYOU Posts: 11 Level 2
Yesterday on Candy Crush Soda I won the most levels in a week and was supposed to get some prizes, I did not. I also helped Kimmy solve a mystery and was told I would get 50 gold bars, I did not receive any. I also did not get my daily prize. I was told I would get all this when there was internet connection.  There was good internet connection the whole time.  I have wrote support twice regarding this. No help. Please help. Thank you. I hope you and everyone reading this has a great day🤗💜💜💜💜

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @PamelaLovesYOU, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Unfortunately, the issues with Purchases and for not getting rewards in special events are not dealt in this Community.  

You will have to contact the King "Player Support Team" through this link  https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out the form, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with my Game";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Prize Not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =) 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • PamelaLovesYOU
    Hey there @PummyRaj. I thank your for such a nice response. I wrote the above email in the link yesterday.  They sent me a email directing me to come here to King.com for answers. I wrote them back and again they replied with the same email to come here. I again wrote the a email to the above link this evening. I have not gotten a response yet. Thank you for trying to help. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @PamelaLovesYOU, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

The responses you have gotten till now would be just automated ones, aren't they?  I have contacted them about an year ago or so!  Not sure if their way of responding is just the same or changed!!  

I think we are redirected to the Community because many players find it easy to send a complaint through the Customer Support button in the game.  But, most of the problems can be solved here through your co-players like me, and by the Community Team, when needed!   

So, what I would suggest you to do is, just ignore the email message you have received.  And send a reply (by clicking on the Reply tab provided in the email you have received) to them mentioning that any of the trouble-shooting steps they have suggested did not work.  Also inform them that you were sent to the Player Support from Community itself, and they only can help with your issue! 

And, I know how frustrating it would be to continuously inform them about the issue again and again!  But, it is necessary till a real agent responds and also for your issue to be solved!  Once, a real agent is involved, it is very quick to get the results :+1:   

Hope this made sense!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!  

Hope everything works out soon and you will receive your rewards!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • PamelaLovesYOU
    Hey there again You @PummyRaj 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Yes all of the email responses have been automated including the last, most recent one. No help yet. I continue to play because I have back injury and have been fighting depression. Prize or no prizes, this game cheers me up. I thank you for trying to help. I hope you are having amazing days🕉💖💖💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?