You suddenly today won’t let me play Soda Crush on my IPad. It is on my IPhone but at 1100 less.

biofl
biofl Posts: 1 Newbie
Please fix this.  Very upset, already lost 14 countries with Gummy Drop a couple of months ago

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    First off, let me welcome you to the Community @biofl 🤗

In order to help you, we need more details as to what the issue is as there are no reported issues in the iPad device that we know of. 

Are you not able to open the game app? Do you get any error message? Have you made sure the game app, as well as the iPad, is up to date?

And, what do you mean about the following: "already lost 14 countries with Gummy Drop a couple of months ago"? Are you referring to a specific feature in the game? 

When you tried the game on your iPhone, did you make sure the game app is connected to either your Facebook or King account? 

Please provide as many details as possible as King doesn't have access to your device to check this out, thanks :) 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    First off, let me welcome you to the Community @biofl 🤗

In order to help you, we need more details as to what the issue is as there are no reported issues in the iPad device that we know of. 

Are you not able to open the game app? Do you get any error message? Have you made sure the game app, as well as the iPad, is up to date?

And, what do you mean about the following: "already lost 14 countries with Gummy Drop a couple of months ago"? Are you referring to a specific feature in the game? 

When you tried the game on your iPhone, did you make sure the game app is connected to either your Facebook or King account? 

Please provide as many details as possible as King doesn't have access to your device to check this out, thanks :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?