Why are there so many errors with game?

racheldart
racheldart Posts: 1 Newbie
I have made sure on my end everything was ok. Everything is up to date including the game. But the game is freezing up all the time especially if you click to join race or to do the fair slot or how ever you call it. Or if I purchase something it freezes up and then I don’t get my item. Yet I get charged for it any way. Second it’s constantly saying no internet connection. I see others are having same problem with that as well. When will all these errors be fixed?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,332 Candy Moderator
    Hello @racheldart and welcome to our wonderful King Community.  I am sorry to hear you are having so many problems. Are you talking about Candy Crush Soda because you posted this question in Candy Crush Friends and the only game I know of with a race and a Fair (Mr. Toffee's Fair) is Candy Crush Soda.

As far as lost purchases are concerned - player support can help you resolve those issues. click on it  - link for missing purchases.  Also here is a link to find your game ID# - "Find Game ID Number"

Sometimes there is a temporary problem with the King servers, but that doesn't happen too often.  Also - if you play the game through Facebook - they can sometimes have issues which may cause issues with your game.  I play on mobile platforms and I have found that the games (some more so than others) are very sensitive to a strong and steady internet signal so sometimes if there is a temporary drop in signal - it can cause a temporary glitch in your game.  I usually just shut the game and turn off my platform for 20-30 seconds and that usually clears up the problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?