Lost all bonuses

bhahn14
bhahn14 Posts: 1 Newbie
I switched phones and saved my progress on candy crush. Signed in on my phone but lost everything including my team, gold and all bonuses I only kept my level. How can I recover them?

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,961 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

@bhahn14, welcome to our Community and sorry to hear you've lost your boosters!

As Boosters, lives and special features are stored locally on the device it got accepted on, it is not possible to transfer these items to another device like you do with your game progress and Gold Bars.

If you have purchased some of these items that has been lost, contact our Player Support as they will be able to replace any purchased item.

All you need to do is the following: 

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

Hope this helps :) 

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

I have to tell you that you ended up in the wrong game. You are here in Candy Soda. Please make sure that your game matches the page. Otherwise there could be confusion. Please update your game and clear the cache.

♥ I pass it on to @QueenB that she postpones it. ♥
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,961 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

@bhahn14, welcome to our Community and sorry to hear you've lost your boosters!

As Boosters, lives and special features are stored locally on the device it got accepted on, it is not possible to transfer these items to another device like you do with your game progress and Gold Bars.

If you have purchased some of these items that has been lost, contact our Player Support as they will be able to replace any purchased item.

All you need to do is the following: 

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

Hope this helps :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?