Just starting Candy Crush

orlando_47
orlando_47 Posts: 1 Newbie
Why does the game say "no more moves", when I can plainly see more moves available?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,152 Soda Moderator
    Hello and welcome to the Community @orlando_47. I hope you enjoy the game. I am not sure what you mean. Can you make a screenshot so we can look at it? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/  
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,286 Candy Moderator
    Hello @orlando_47, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with a level in the game!!  Can you clarify which game you are talking about?  

1) If it is Candy Crush Saga game and it's a level to collect the "needed candies", you will see that message if there is no chance for you to achieve that goal even there are many moves left out!  

For example. you will have to collect 120 Red Candies, but all of the candies in the top row are tied with Licorice and the Candy that are available in the bottom has only 3 Red Candies -- UNLESS you release the candies from the top row, other candy won't drop down and you will not have more candy to match / make combos.  So, then, you will see a message that no "moves" -- means for you to make any moves are not available (personal experience when I started playing the Candy Crush =) )

2) If it is Candy Friends Saga, some of the "friendly charged Boosters" are creating this glitch.  And there is no other way but to exit out of the game!  

3) If you are talking about Candy Soda Saga, like my friend @Yosca suggested, please provide a screenshot, so that we can understand the issue better. 

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located  in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?